Favorite Drugstore Nude Lipsticks!

best drugstore nude lipsticks
Favorite Drugstore Nude Lipsticks

We all need some nude lipsticks for smokey eye days. ;D Not all nude lipsticks are the same, and I have three picks for my favorite drugstore nude lipsticks. I would say they are all pretty popular. Guess there's a reason for that. :)





drugstore nude lipsticks recommendation
From left to right: L'oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude, Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude,
and Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creamsicle

L'oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude is mauve nude. It has fair amount of pink and brown to it, so you won't look corpse like with this one. It's pretty dark for a nude but if you layer it on it tends to look lighter and pinkier. It's a puzzle really. I like the layered on color. Lasting power is good. Packaging as far as practicality is fine but I personally don't like that packaging... The biggest cons about this lipstick are smell and the taste. Awful. But the color is beautiful and useful enough for me to keep using it. x_x

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude is another popular nude. It resembles flesh toned nude but it has a bit of peach color to it. The peach color makes it really wearable! The lipstick is pigmented, and lasting power is good within the typical range. My only complaint would be that the bullet doesn't have the sharp edge that helps with precise application without a brush. 

Lastly, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creamsicle! It's Revlon again but Revlon does make some awesome lip products. :) Creamsicle is very pale peachy nude. This gets some complaint about accentuating flakes and making lips look like corpse's. But it's sheer so if I don't layer it on, it adds enough color to tone down my natural lip color without making me look unhealthy. If I want some serious nude lips, I can layer on a bit more. I love how this works for me! And same con as the Colorburst Lipstick

drugstore nude lipstick swatches
L'oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude, Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude,
and Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creamsicle Swatches

All three are cream finishes, and I think it's very useful to have these in the collection. :D Nude lipstick is one of those "whether you like it or not, it'll get used pretty frequently" products. I highly suggest checking these out if you have not yet! :)

Comments