Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup Review Part 2 with Buff and Sand Beige

Revlon whipped foundation buff sand beige
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup: Buff on the left
and sand beige on the right
As I was getting paler like I usually do in the summer (yes, I do that. lol), I decided to get Buff. My original review is here. This is more of a swatch update. I used Studio Finish NC20 Concealer and original Colorstay shades for comparison. I also used natural light for the swatch. :)

Revlon whipped foundation buff sand beige NC20 NC25
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in
Buff and Sand Beige Comparison Swatch

Updated Swatch with Buff and Warm Golden is here.


I would say Buff is yellower than Sand Beige because Sand Beige has quite a bit of pink. Both are supposedly warm shades but Buff is warm and Sand Beige is not in my eyes. I would say Buff is best for NC20s, and Sand Beige is best for NC25s to NC25-NC30s given that your skin tone is fairly neutral. If Buff in liquid Colorstay was your shade, Buff in Whipped should work as well. Hope this helps. :)

Comments

  1. compared to the original colorstay, did you think that the whipped was a slightly different shade (lighter or darker)? I use the shade buff in the original formula. thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment