Swatch Update: Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in Buff, Sand Beige, Warm Golden

So I have three jars of this foundation now. Lol. This is a swatch update.

The original review is here. And the second update is here.


Now I have Buff, Sand Beige, and Warm Golden, which are all supposedly warm tone shades. I have three different swatches with different lighting. :) Quick note. Between Sand Beige and Warm Golden, I find that Sand Beige has a bit more pink. 

In intense natural light:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in Buff, Sand Beige, Warm Golden, and MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20 Swatches 

In natural light,
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in Buff, Sand Beige, Warm Golden, and MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20 Swatches

 With flash,

As far as the darkness goes, I think the second picture is the most accurate. The picture taken with flash shows the undertones more obviously. I hope you find this helpful! :)

Comments

  1. Which suits your skin tone best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After this long while that has passed, does it have the perfect yellow undertone for you or not? I am exactly the same skin color as you and I am glad I found your blog because your very helpful!!(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! None of the three I have are yellow enough for me. But keep in mind that I need foundations that makes most people go "who is this yellow?" to match me. Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment