L'Oreal Concentrated Last Boosting Serum Review

loreal lash serum
L'Oreal Lash Serum
For those of us who need a little help with lashes but not interested in prescription or mega expensive products, L'Oreal Lash Serum is a great alternative. :) This is my second tube of it, and I have been loving it. My lashes are naturally on the sparse and short side. In addition, I regularly use waterproof mascara so I tend to lose some during removal. :( But this has certainly helped in both aspects. There's more growth (as in more lashes) and my lashes grow longer with daily use. :) It's not an insane effect but it's noticeable.

This serum has amino acids that are beneficial for your lashes, and it is recommended to be used both day and night on your lashes and lashline. I only use it at night because it can clump your lashes together. Don't want that even before mascara. ;) It goes on clear but it does shine a bit on your lashes. When I wake up in the morning after applying this, my lashes feel a bit stuck together and I can definitely feel something is on them. But it works beautifully, and that doesn't stop me from using it. :D


loreal lash serum
L'Oreal Lash Serum

loreal lash serum
L'Oreal Lash Serum

I highly recommend it for people who are not interested in paying expensive lash growth system. Those probably will give you a better result but I am personally happy with the price point and performance of this. :) Great option

Price: 14.95 USD MSRP
Rating: A

Comments