Review: Inglot Matte 319 Eyeshadow

inglot m 319
Inglot Matte 319 Eyeshadow
Another Inglot matte shadow. They do have a really nice matte color options. :)


Inglot 319 is a light salmon color. When swatched or applied, the color looks a tad bit more pink on my skin than in the pan. It's not straight up pink which can be a bit hard to wear.

Formula is great. It's not as dry as some other Inglot matte shadows I have. So it's not hard to get product on the brush or packed on. Also it's easier to blend because it's not as dry in texture. Of course, the pigmentation is great.
  
inglot 319 swatch
Inglot Matte 319 Eyeshadow Swatch
The staying power is decent. Nothing spectacular or horrible. Slightly above average, I would say. No creasing with a primer and a base but it creases after 4 hours if without primer. Almost all powder shadows do this on average because my lids can get very oily. 

This is one of those "if you like the color, I recommend it". It's not a must have color for me but it is not an easy color to find. So it is a great option if you were looking for a nice salmon shadow. It's affordable, and the quality is there. :D Hope this helps!

Rating: B+

Comments