Best 12 Products of 2012

My 12 faves of 2012. :D I realized I haven't reviews all of these. I will link reviews if I have done them and get on to ones I haven't reviewed. I apologize these pics are crappy even for my low standards. Heh.

2. RMK Cheek Brush
3. Hakuhodo J5523 - Reviewed here
Top two brushes. I took pictures I'll come up with the reviews. :D

4. Fyrinnae Loose Pigments. I pressed mine. :) - Not a full review but more details here
5. Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Pink Taupe - Review here
6. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
7. NARS Pro Prime Eye Base - Review here

8. NARS blush in Sex Appeal - Review
9. Giorgio Armani Blush No. 6
10. Burberry Sheer Glow Blush in Earthy - Not a full review but mentioned here
11. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - My friend on concealer heavy days
12. Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color in WT905 High Beam White

So those are my twelve. There were certainly more loved products but these were my top 12. Did you see anything you love on my list? :D

Comments

  1. Cant wait to see your full review on the shiseido highlighter! And do use your burberry blush earthy as a contour or blush?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get on it! :) I use earthy as a contour. I tried it as a blush. It could work on a tan person but I am light/medium and super warm toned so brown blush was not very flattering. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. I love your picks! I am currently using the flat kabuki from Sigma too and love it to bits! I am sure the angled kabuki performs very well too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment