Bronzer/Contour Powder Comparison Swatches

There's no denying that I am a fan of contouring, so I ended up with more bronzer/contour powder than I should. Taking advantage of that I took a comparison pic. I left out my beloved Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel but I can assure you it's more orange than any of these. Lol

List of products:
Benefit Hoola
theBalm Bahama Mama
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium
Burberry Earthy
Nars Laguna

bronzer swatches
From left to right: Benefit Hoola, theBalm Bahama Mama, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, KA Sculpting, Burberry Earthy, NARS Laguna

Out of these, I contour my cheeks with Burberry Earthy and KA Sculpting Powder the most. When I am using a "cute" blush color, KA doesn't fly. It's too gray. Burberry pretty much goes with every blush color but it won't give me strong contoured look though. Those two have the best quality in terms of how finely milled, blendibility, etc.

When it comes to contouring my forehead, I randomly use the other ones. That partly due to me trying to use stuff up and the fact that forehead contour colors are easier than hollows of the cheeks. 

I like to use Hakuhodo G5521BkSL for contouring my cheeks and it works beautifully. :)

Let me know if you have any questions and hope this helps. :)

Comments