Comparison Swatch: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed vs. Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in 5

GA blush 5 Tarte AC exposed
On the left: Giorgio Armani Blush #5. On the right: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
Comparison pics! I like these because it prevents me from buying dupey things. :) 
I'm comparing two good everyday blushes. :) GA 5 and Tarte Exposed.
In natural light
As you can see, exposed is more red. And it pulls even more red on my cheeks. I know it doesn't do this for everyone so as with anything ymmv. :)
I recall a blogger calling GA 5 "violet beige" and I agree with that description. On me, it doesn't swatch or wear as brown as it looks in the pan. :) Super wearable nude blush, and it's one of my favorites.
On the left: Giorgio Armani Blush #5. On the right: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed Swatches
 GA texture is far superior, the color (without red) is more flattering on me, so I recommend GA 5 between the two. GA 5 is especially good because you don't have to be particularly careful with the application. Nicely sheer. :) But if you prefer a more obvious block of color and don't mind the reddish tinge, Exposed is good too. It was well used when it was one of the two blushes I had (oh gosh...) but I don't have it anymore. I was just not reaching for it over other blushes like GA 5. Hope this helps. :)

Comments

  1. Just what I needed to know! Thanks and subbing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just came from heaven and you are fallen on my laptop!!!!!! I was searching for a Exposed dupe for centuries(Tarte is not available in my country). I will check the G. A sheer blush #5, although my undertones are more neutral to slightly yellow. Already subscribed with bloglovinThank you . Big hugs from Greece . Amalia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment