Fyrinnae Numero Uno

From left to right. Top Row: Immortality, Velvet Vampire, Bonfire Spirits, Witchy Woodland Creatures, Polar Bear, Pixie Epoxy
Bottom Row: Are You My Mummy? Shenanigans, Shinigami, Purgatory, Serendipity, Rapunzel had Extensions

So My picks were Arcane Magic: Velvet Vampire, Bonfire Spirits, Immortality, Witchy Woodland Creatures, Polar Bear, Shenanigans, Shinigami, Purgatory, Serendipity, and Rapunzel had Extensions all in mini sizes. They generously threw in Are You My Mummy? and Pixie Epoxy minis. Everything was packed fabulously. It seems like they have great customer service! 

I desperately need sun for the swatches so they will come at a later date. The loose shadows are not my thing, and these need to be pressed for me but pigmentation and powder quality is great! When I used a patting motions instead of swiping, there was minimal fall out. They do need to be on top of a sticky base for the full out color in my opinion. If you are used to and can use loose eyeshadows, I can't see any problems with these. 

Colors are very complex and they are very affordable so I highly recommend you check them out. :) And they have pressed shadows too!

Lastly, I will come back with how my pressing frenzy worked out once my binder and pans come to me. 

Comments

  1. So pretty! I'm scared of pigments! D:
    Can't wait to hear about your pressing experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I almost spilled a couple of them trying to open the cap. Lol

      Delete

Post a Comment