Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup Foundation in 130 Shell


New Foundation from Revlon!! And it's not from the Colorstay line. I have two that I happily use but Revlon is my friend, so I tried.




Nearly Naked Foundation gives sheer-medium coverage with satiny, skin like finish. It's buildable. It doesn't look horrible when I build it up but it doesn't give too much coverage either. It evens out my skin tone well with one layer. It's easy to spread as a sheer layer and blend in because it's quite watery in consistency.

Nextly, how it wears. It wears really well! It's not drying but it holds up beautifully. No sliding off or oil break through until I take it off. This doesn't transfer much without setting either. :) So overall, the only thing I don't like about this foundation that it clings to flakes. To be fair, I haven't seen too many foundation that doesn't do this so it's fine by me.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 130 Shell Swatch (My arm is lighter than my face = NC25) - Unblended 
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation 130 Shell Swatch Blended (Note the coverage from how much it covers my veins)






It's not an exact match for my skin tone NC25. It's a tad light. But when I rub it in and let it sit for a bit, it warms up to my skin tone. Also it's a peachy shade and not as yellow as I would have liked. But the next darker warm shade looked way too dark. Maybe three shades darker. It was qutie a jump which I though was odd. It's not full coverage, so the color matching is not too unforgiving either. :)

Overall, I think this is a very good foundation. It's not super sheer or full coverage. It's happy middle ground. It's light feeling on my skin. The two complaints I have about this foundation is that it clings to dry patches and the lack of pump. I see this formula would be better suited for squeeze plastic tube but typical glass bottle is what it is.

Also I got Nearly Naked Pressed Powder so that will come soon. :)

Comments

  1. Hey there,

    I'm NC 30 with yellow undertones, what shade would you recommend?

    Many thanks plus i totally love your blog :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I don't think there's a match for NC30 but I could be wrong. I recommend checking them out in person

      Delete

Post a Comment