RMK Cheek Brush Review

rmk blush brush
RMK Cheek Brush
Let me introduce my favorite cheek brush at the moment. :) I showed it in this post. I was planning on writing a different review but this saved me from a disaster today. I just swiped the brush on NARS Mata Hari blush way too much, and I just slapped the blush on my cheeks without tapping the excess off. I gave me an oval pinkness with very clear edges. Lol. But this thing buffed it out and off so easily. LOVE!



RMK cheek brush is a medium sized squirrel cheek brush. This is not RMK Cheek S Brush which is smaller and a mix of goat and squirrel. It has a relative short handle. Some might call it too light and flimsy. I do prefer heavier brushes but this one functions well so I don't mind. This brush is quite densely packed so it doesn't flop around. It has enough fluff for buffing. It also picks up just the right amount of product to begin. It doesn't pick up too much so I can use it for very pigmented blushes. And I can also use it for not so pigmented blushes because it can pick up a lot if I swipe with pressure. I have other blush brushes I like such as Hakuhodo K020 and medium pointed yachiyo but those I only use with one type of blushes. For that reason, this is an all rounder and my favorite.

So the softness. It's soft but not soft as Hakuhodo blue squirrel. Once in a while it feels a little pokey when I buff rigorously head on. But after all, it is quite soft.

As you can see in the pictures, the shape is not completely round and nicely tapered.

RMK Cheek Brush- Narrower Side

I really love this brush. This hasn't shed, bled, or fluffed up with usage/washing. If you have your soft and perfect all rounder brush, I see no reason to get it because it could be softer. But for me, it's an essential. It wasn't too pricey at $50, so that's another reason I like this brush. It performs well for the price. My favorite cheek brush status may change when I get some other brushes on my mind but we will see. Lol.

Comments

  1. Hello beautiful brush! :) I played with this brush for a quite a bit at the counter, but instead bought a eye shadow brush. Mistake. I should have picked this one up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have glorious Suqqu. You don't need this. Heh.

      Delete
  2. You now have a new reader! Our skin types are similar so it's nice to have someone to relate to me!

    As for the brush.. 50$ is much for me as I just took the plunge on a hourglass brush! But it will be on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! :D I'm starting to see there're a lot of people with oil/dehydrated skin. It's rather difficult to deal with. Very nice! I haven't tried any of Hourglass brushes. Let me know how you like it. :)

      Delete
  3. Osiacenmi-dzu Kyle Lasser click
    goypalbuha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment