EOTDs: Playing with Guerlain Coup de Foudre. Three Looks

When I first saw Coup de Foudre, I was like nope. So not me. Absolutely no interest in it. But I kept seeing beautiful EOTDs, and I was tempted. Over and over and over again. So I caved. Lol. I am not going to do a full review because it's hard to find in the U.S at this point. But it's super fun palette and I wanted to share how I've been playing with it! (I already put a dent in the coral. It's ridiculous) :D If you really want to be inspired, I recommend hopping over to drivel about frivol. Her looks are GORGEOUS and her pictures show colors sooo much better.

Anyways, I have three looks to share.

Look 1: 
Coral shade in the crease and inner corner.
Mint in the middle upper lid and inner half of the lower lash line 
Khaki on the outer half of lower lash line
Grey on the outer v
Guerlain CdF eye pf the day looks
Guerlain Coup de Foudre ETOD: Look 1
Guerlain Coup de Foudre EOTD: Look 1
Look 2:
Coral all over the lid
Mint in the inner 2/3 of the crease
Khaki in outer 1/3 of crease and outer v
Grey on outer half of lower lash line


Guerlain Coup de Foudre ETOD: Look 2
Guerlain Coup de Foudre ETOD: Look 2
 Look 3:
Mint all over the lid. Taken up to the crease in the inner half of the eye
Khaki shade on the lid not quite up to the crease
Grey along the upper lash line and outer half of lower lash line
Coral in the outer half of the crease

Guerlain Coup de Foudre ETOD: Look 3
Guerlain Coup de Foudre ETOD: Look 3
This was more of a "fun for me and not so helpful for you" post. Lol. I'll be back with more helpful post. :D
                                   

Comments

Post a Comment