Benjabelle Mini Brush Tree Review

Benjabelle Mini Brush Tree
Today, I have Benjabelle Brush Tree to show. :D Not in the original size but in a mini size. Let me say I love brushes, so I get a little crazy with taking care of my brushes which naturally means I need my brushes hanging downward when drying. No laying flat at the edge of table business. I think water can still get into the ferrules that way.
With face brushes, stretched out hair ties and a clothes hanger has served me well to have my brushes dry pointing downward. But I have/use/wash way too many eye brushes to do the same with. So unlike the original brush tree which I could resist with some effort, I couldn't say no to the Mini Brush Tree.



It comes in a white box. Very securely packed. It doesn't take much to assemble the pieces together. Easy peasy. :) That means it's also easy to take apart when I'm not drying my brushes. Saves space. :)




The mini version is actually big enough to fit some small face brushes like Suqqu cheek, RMK cheek, and Hakuhodo face brushes. The only ones that won't fit in the hole are foundation and powder brushes. My Sigmax brushes definitely don't fit in here. I've included the dimensions so hopefully it will help you to choose between the original and mini. Or maybe you can get both like I probably will. Lol.
Height = 6 inches
I am very happy with how many brushes it can hold. It has 24 slots but with thinner brushes, I can definitely put two or three in a hole which prevents thinner brushes from tilting sideways. It can hold so many more than it does in the picture. I just didn't have more wet brushes because I wash these when I didn't need to just to use the brush tree. >_<

This is such an easy way to ensure that water does not travel up the ferrule when drying. Also there's another   use to this aside from drying. During washing, I do not want my brushes laying flat once they have soap and water on them. That means I have to do each brush one at a time: turn on water-shut off water-soap-turn on water to rinse-shut off water- hang it on a hanger-repeat for way too many brushes I have. This is very very time consuming. This is where the Brush Tree helps tremendously. I can soap the brush and put it on the brush tree pointing downward while I soap all the others. Then I can just rinse the brushes when I am finished with all the soaping. I don't have to turn on and shut off water for each brushes. And of course, the brush tree is right there for me to put cleaned brushes in. \o/ This saves me so much time. :)

I highly recommend the brush tree to any brush fanatics like myself. This makes brush washing/drying so much easier! 

Comments

  1. this brush tree looks so easy to assemble and use. what a genius tool to dry our brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I NEED this!!! It seems like they would dry a bit faster than when hanging vs. with just laying on a flat surface...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like they do dry a bit faster this way! Also I feel like water would find ways to creep up the ferrule if it's laying flat. I'm crazy when it comes to my brushes. Lol

      Delete

Post a Comment