L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Pink Perseverance, Pink Rebellion, Coral Tattoo, and Endless Red

L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Pink Perseverance, Pink Rebellion, Coral Tattoo, and Endless Red
 Hi all. It's been a while since I've reviewed a lip product. Mainly because I haven't bought lip products in a while. But that changed recently and it began with this. I drink water/coffee and eat too frequently that there's really no point in me wearing lip color unless it's super long lasting. I've tried a YSL Glossy Stain but it made my lips peel. Also I wasn't too thrilled with the price point. So I decided to try the L'Oreal versions.



I picked up Pink Perseverance, Pink Rebellion, Coral Tattoo and Endless Red. Pink Perseverance has microshimmers (not gritty though), and other three have cream finish. They go on glossy and remain glossy for an hour or two and then the stain lasts for 3-5 hours depending on how much I drink/eat. Also the lasting power depends on the color. For example, Pink Perseverance disappears pretty quickly.

They feel like a watered down version of Glossy Stains. They feel lighter on the lips and seem less pigmented as you can probably tell from swatches. Also it's not as tacky so its lasting power is a bit inferior. But these don't make my lips peel or dry them out so I can wear these no problem. :)


L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Pink Perseverance, Pink Rebellion, Coral Tattoo, and Endless Red Swatches
Natural Light
Flash
L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Pink Perseverance, Pink Rebellion, Coral Tattoo, and Endless Red Swatches
Stains after wiping off
Natural Light
Pink Perseverance, Pink Rebellion, Coral Tattoo, and Endless Red Swatches
Stains
Flash
Overall, I am happy with these purchases. I took a chance and purchased four without trying but no regrets there. These are certainly good buys so if you usually don't like to touch up your lip makeup, I highly recommend these.

Comments