Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadow EX-17 Hatsushimo

suqqu 2013 fall
Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadow EX-17 Hatsushimo: No Flash
Hello! Long time no see. The school happened and it's been kicking my butt so I haven't been able to post at all. I don't think I will have time to do detailed posts at all (if I do, it means I am slacking :P) but I will surely try to post pictures at least. My first pics back of Suqqu ex-17 Hatsuhimo. Of course. ;)


Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadow EX-17 Hatsushimo: No Flash
Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadow EX-17 Hatsushimo: Flash



























Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadow EX-17 Hatsushimo Swatches: No flash
Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadow EX-17 Hatsushimo Swatches: No Flash

Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadow EX-17 Hatsushimo Swatches: Flash

What got me about this palette is the split up pan. <3 I can't say the other three are my type of colors but  this is a beautiful quint/quad. I've seen the olive shade more taupey on others as in my no flash pictures but in real life, they are somewhere between taupe and olive. I hope my pics helped decide(that you need it. Hehe). Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. T-shirt by T-Tint-Style - T-Tint-Style | T-Tint-Style
    T-Tint-Style. titanium dioxide T-Tint-Style. titanium wood stoves T-Tint-Style. T-Tint-Style. titanium engagement rings for her T-Tint-Style. Tint-Style. titanium curling iron Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. titanium money clip Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-Style. Tint-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment