YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 08 Pink in Confidence

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in 08 Pink in Confidence
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in 08 Pink in Confidence
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipsticks have to be one of my favorite formulas. Moisturizing, glossy, sheer with enough color payoff, and forgiving when it comes to flakey lips.

This was an online purchase for me, and I expected an pale pinky nude from looking up swatches. This is certainly not. It's light/mid tone pink with multicolored shimmer. The color adds more color and brightness to my lips rather than toning them down like a pale nude would. Not what I expected but still pretty.

One bad side (for me at least) is that it's shimmery. Not saying that the shimmers are that noticeable on the lips but they are there. I do not like any shimmers in my lipsticks: even the fine pretty shimmers like the ones in this lipstick. Once the lipstick wears off, the shimmers stay which drives me nuts. It doesn't feel gritty so the shimmers don't prevent me from reaching for Pink in Confidence.


YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in 08 Pink in Confidence
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in 08 Pink in Confidence Swatch
Pink in Confidence is vey pretty, wearable color that is "appropriate" all year around. This one stays in my bag because it has really nice formula and color. Super easy to put on too. I highly recommend checking out Pink in Confidence and other Rouge Volupte Shines too!

Comments