It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ Shade Fair and Light Swatch

I have one quick swatch picture. It Cosmetics CC Cream is my favorite base product. I am almost done with one tube already! The product itself to me feels like a high coverage Asian BB cream (It CC Cream is actually made in Korea) rather than a CC cream. Or at least what CC cream originated as. Good coverage, good sun protection, natural looking, moisturizing, and nice smelling! It's not the best for summer as I can feel it on my skin quite a bit (very consistent with Asian BB creams I've tried). I am NC20ish right now and I have to mix Fair and Light. The difference between two shades is pretty big so if you are in NC15-25 range, you will probably have to mix. I hope that and the swatch will help you decide your shade! Keep in mind my arm (NC 12ish?) is a lot lighter than my face.

it cosmetics cc cream fair and light shade comparison swatches
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ Shade Fair and Light Swatch
Fair on the left. Light on the right.

Comments

Post a Comment