Review: Lorac Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Plum Passion

Lorac Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Plum Passion
In the middle of a summer, I wanted to find a plummy fall appropriate blush. I have no idea why. Lol. 


Lorac Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Plum Passion 
Plum Passion is a shimmery medium blue toned plum shade. It's not an unique shade but that's not a bad thing. It's the typical, flattering plum shade. I usually prefer matte blush but I like this quite a bit. Although it's very shimmery, the shimmers are really really fine. My face doesn't look like a glitter ball under sun light either. \o/  Very pigmented and blends well. Over blending it might make shimmers travel elsewhere. 

The packaging is a plastic casing as you can see in the picture below. A good point is that it has a transparent top so you can see the color without looking at the label. A bad part is that the top doesn't fold back all the way (meaning 180 degrees). Feels a bit awkward to me. Also the packaging is smaller and thicker than typical blushes. 

Staying power is great. I see why it's called powder cheek stain. It does last the 12 hours that it promises with very minimal fading. 
Lorac Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Plum Passion

Lorac Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Plum Passion  Swatch

I highly recommend this blush. It's more fall appropriate but whatever you feel like, right? :D It's one of a few shimmery blushes I will actually use. The quality is great and staying power is really impressive. I would suggest using a light hand because it is rather pigmented, and this is not a subtle color. 

Rating: A

Comments