Fine Kalla Eye Brush KK-004 Review

fine kalla kyureido pencil brush
Fine Kalla Eye Brush KK-004

I'm back with a brush review. This is fairly brush heavy blog! Can't be helped. I love brushes. :) Especially this one.

After being so impressed with Fine Kalla Cheek Brush, I decided to get a couple more from Fine Kalla. This one I definitely needed. Grey squirrel pencil brush? Hundred times yes. It has the same glittery handle as the Cheek Brush. I really like it. :)

I apologize. This is not a well focused picture but hopefully you can still see how pointy the brush can be. In the picture, the brush was washed once and shaped with hands. It maintains the point and the general shape after several uses.

The brush head shape is round at base and tapered to a point. It's fairly dense. It has a little bit of give but it does not flop around. The bristles are soft but there are a lot of them so the brush can pick up good amount of product. You can definitely use this as a pencil brush for the lower lash line and as a detail brush. But because the size is not too small, your lashes might interfere with using the brush for lining upper lash line with shadows. That was the only let down with this brush for me. Otherwise, it's lovely! :D


 Here is a size comparison. You can see it's a bit a of a big pencil brush but tip is still small so as long as there isn't something that interferes with brush placement (like lashes) it can be very precise.

I am very happy with this brush and this certainly fills a big hole in the brush collection. At least partially. It's a brush that can lay down a soft color on the lower lash line which was what I was missing. :) And it does whole a lot of other things like crease work and blending. I hope you find this helpful and let me know if you have any questions! 

Comments

  1. Do you have a picture of the brush next to the eye? It's so hard to get a good size reference and I'm going crazy trying to figure out these brushes online.

    Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment